We all know that this game is getting buggier and buggier with every patch. So as we got polls I want the community to vote - would you like for the devs to skip 1/2 killers and take 3/6 months to overall improve game health OR continue as it is now
If you include balance as part of game health, then yes.
Theres a lot of stuff on the Killer side of things that are so useless or outright bad that if they ever fixed them, they might as well be brand new content anyways.
I would take fixing underpowered Killers over a brand-new content any day.
This should have went to half chapters or whatever but i would like it to be 2 chapters all year/Archives and rest is game health and console loving. I still want content but i want the game health it needs.
If you include balance as part of game health, then yes.
Theres a lot of stuff on the Killer side of things that are so useless or outright bad that if they ever fixed them, they might as well be brand new content anyways.
I would take fixing underpowered Killers over a brand-new content any day.
Yes, balance is part of game health. It includes frame rate improvement, balance changes, perk changes, overall code improvement, specific killer changes (power/add-ons wise)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh I dont think the game is so bugged to begin with and imo it improved since I started playing
As the game is right now for me, this is my most fitting answer.
I'm pretty satisfied with the amount of choices for equipment right now, and the game doesn't seem bad for me at all.
And i prefer to not be hardcore in this game, so yeah.
If you include balance as part of game health, then yes.
Theres a lot of stuff on the Killer side of things that are so useless or outright bad that if they ever fixed them, they might as well be brand new content anyways.
I would take fixing underpowered Killers over a brand-new content any day.
I'm on the fence. I want them to help out us console users with some optimization but I also want some content so potential players don't leave. :l
This should have went to half chapters or whatever but i would like it to be 2 chapters all year/Archives and rest is game health and console loving. I still want content but i want the game health it needs.
Yes, balance is part of game health. It includes frame rate improvement, balance changes, perk changes, overall code improvement, specific killer changes (power/add-ons wise)