Guess dedicated severs stay on for ever now?
It really smells like that the devs don't want to turn it off again. This "official test" is secretly the launch of dediceted severs huh?
It really smells like that the devs don't want to turn it off again. This "official test" is secretly the launch of dediceted severs huh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a bit buggy and laggy but not completely unplayable.. like it’s bareable right now but it still needs to be polished
I didn't had any problem with them though. I think it's okay.
it's a good thing somewhere. Sure they are not perfect but at least you have them. Us consoles don't have them. I'm very upset with all those dodging and Survivor lobbies bugs.
The thing that bothers me about the dedicated servers isn't even the servers, I'm fine with how it is. It's the players who say everything is wrong with it, no it isn't perfect but nothing ever is. Those complaining about ping I'm just like "Have you contacted your internet provider lately? Have you cleaned off your router and modem?" Because it's not just the servers, people still don't understand that their internet affects their ping still. Every solo que round I do is green ping, idk why people complain. SWF is different though, someone will always be in another region thus having horrible ping.