Would this make myers to strong?

Imo he should be able stalk survivors much more. To often you end up with 99% stalk ready to pop t3 but the survivor you are chasing can't be stalked anymore. It really hurts myers a lot if you ask me.

Comments

  • No, it wouldn't.

  • I mean i wouldn't make myers too strong if he could get a minimal amount of stalk per second from an already stalked survivor, but you can just not eat all the stalk from one survivor, works too.

  • I'm a Myers main, and even I'd say that could be a double edged sword. I do get what you're saying though. Tier 3 is meant to be very powerful, which is why it only lasts 60 seconds by default (unless you use certain add ons), and also why you can only get to tier 3 a certain number of times per game. However, on the other side of the coin, after 60 seconds, he does go back to tier 2, so that could help balance it out. But yeah, that's a tricky one for sure.

  • Get the unlimited timer add on with increase evil build up, permanent noed, add the play with your food, ultra noed, add some hell, use noed aswell, noed kicks in, ultra death noed lol, add some devour hope to it, after a hook for a small time, ultra death mega noed, not enough, put fired up on, 20% speed to all but attack cooldown and movement but to everything else, get the ultra death mega noed 9000, yes I tried this, yes it was fun, OMFG do you move, I thought for 10 seconds I was glitched in a lunge attack speed, then...I lunged, hard to hit but I'm sure the heart attack they got was enough for them, not fun all the time, but once in a while, Hella fun

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    I mean i wouldn't make myers too strong if he could get a minimal amount of stalk per second from an already stalked survivor, but you can just not eat all the stalk from one survivor, works too.

    Sometimes you have just one immersive survivor who is hiding all time + as killer you already have to micromanage so many things, micro managing stalk juice of 4 survivor on top of all the other stuff seems a bit overkill imo, especially since myers is basically a M1 killer without much anti loop potential

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810051#Comment_810051

    Sometimes you have just one immersive survivor who is hiding all time + as killer you already have to micromanage so many things, micro managing stalk juice of 4 survivor on top if that seems a bit overkill imo.

    true