The window hits on the servers are so bad that it makes half the survivor chase mechanics futile
Perfect example:
https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeAbstruseApple4HeadLook how bad of a hit that is. This is happening constantly.
Perfect example:
https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeAbstruseApple4HeadLook how bad of a hit that is. This is happening constantly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hit system is VERY rage-inducing right now. I cant tell you how many times I've had to walk away from this game in the past week or 2. The one that really gets me upset is when I was at 60 ping and going through the killer shack and a bubba is chasing me. I drop the pallet and Im MID shack. Next thing you know. Hes not behind the pallet. hes in the MIDDLE of the shack and the pallet is still NOT broken and DOWNS me.
Same with huntress AXES that somehow are FLYING through hay bails.
The servers have mostly been very solid for me. When I'm playing killer, I cannot go for hits if they're able to fast vault because I know I'll miss. But when I'm playing survivor I get hit on the other sides of pallets and windows at the worst possible moments. It's not too bad, though. I've only had a few games where this happens.
My post from the Dedicated Servers thread...
Look at the moment when killer clean the knife, how he sliding to new position to me. My position is still same, but server start correcting killer position. This is clear evidence that dedicated servers are NOT DEDICATED and killer still lead the session with his [BAD WORD] internet connection.
Yeah, I've had similar happen. This is a fun one too.