Comments

  • @neogin27jere said:

    Hello,

    Why when the killer rages quit, have received a message saying that have more connection, return menu, have lost all object and lose a point of rank? it's normal ? the killers are the favorie, of the kind it is our fault if the killer is a child who rages? it's not the first time it's done to me at this time, before yours update there was not this problem, the players (killers) purposely shut down the application or cut their internet connection to annoy the survivors. 

    So I would like to know why this benefit to the killer? why the killer can report the survivor who disconnect and when it is the killer who disconnect we can not report?

    and I would like to know also why we survivors when a teammate disconnects from the game, we have not so flexibility on our rank? it is not the killer who must be rewarded for a disconnection but the survivors! who finds 3 Vs 1

    One more things the killers rage quit when the survivors come out the door, the killer disconnect so that the survivors not their points, is it normal too?

    Yes happens regularly for me actually I also made a post on this and was accused of tagging by people and that I needed to "escape and not wait at the exit" instead of some people establishing that it was a bug and happens even when you exit. You should report it in the bug section that was the best advice given to me by someone with an actual sensible mind on here but as of now this bug has been around for several weeks and nothing has been done.

  • @suli033 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/101301/ps4-when-the-killer-rage-quit-and-the-survivors-are-penalized-as-a-defeat

    Yes happens regularly for me actually I also made a post on this and was accused of tagging by people and that I needed to "escape and not wait at the exit" instead of some people establishing that it was a bug and happens even when you exit. You should report it in the bug section that was the best advice given to me by someone with an actual sensible mind on here but as of now this bug has been around for several weeks and nothing has been done.

    I know of this bug, though I haven’t had it happen to me recently since I don’t see killers DC’ing as often as I do survivors, though this bug has been around a LOT longer than a few weeks. It’s been here for around two years at this point. I’ve reported it on several occasions and it even got fixed temporarily but broke again the patch that came after the fix. You can try reporting it as a bug, though at this point I sincerely doubt much will be done about it. Annoying when it happens, especially when point offerings are in play, but not much you can do about it since it can happen at any point in the game entirely at the killer’s disposal.

  • @Stevo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809148#Comment_809148

    I know of this bug, though I haven’t had it happen to me recently since I don’t see killers DC’ing as often as I do survivors, though this bug has been around a LOT longer than a few weeks. It’s been here for around two years at this point. I’ve reported it on several occasions and it even got fixed temporarily but broke again the patch that came after the fix. You can try reporting it as a bug, though at this point I sincerely doubt much will be done about it. Annoying when it happens, especially when point offerings are in play, but not much you can do about it since it can happen at any point in the game entirely at the killer’s disposal.

    I agree but the reason I say several weeks is because it's never been this bad where you exit the game and if the killer dc's even when your in the exit you lose everything. It's an awful bug and Devs will keep pumping out content without adressing it properly.