One of my favorite perks in the game; when it works it's beautiful.
Honestly it's probably a bit too strong when it actually works, but given how often it's mostly useless it's fine.
Also you take that back about the 2 token bonus! It gave me two downs in one game by boosting my Chainsaw rampage speed as Bubba, and it feels really nice besides to be able to zoom away from the hook.
One of my favorite perks in the game; when it works it's beautiful.
Honestly it's probably a bit too strong when it actually works, but given how often it's mostly useless it's fine.
Also you take that back about the 2 token bonus! It gave me two downs in one game by boosting my Chainsaw rampage speed as Bubba, and it feels really nice besides to be able to zoom away from the hook.
I will never take that comment back, i'll stand by that comment until that bonus is buffed to something weak but at least consistently useful like the other bonuses.
I will never take that comment back, i'll stand by that comment until that bonus is buffed to something weak but at least consistently useful like the other bonuses.
That 5% movement speed bonus has feelings you know. And she's very sad about your hurtful words.
Besides, if it was a consistently strong effect it would give away that you have Devour Hope. The way it is now synergies well with how stacks are gained while remaining relatively unobtrusive on the Survivor side.
I mean, would you prefer it goes back to being a 5% debuff to gen speeds?
That 5% movement speed bonus has feelings you know. And she's very sad about your hurtful words.
Besides, if it was a consistently strong effect it would give away that you have Devour Hope. The way it is now synergies well with how stacks are gained while remaining relatively unobtrusive on the Survivor side.
I mean, would you prefer it goes back to being a 5% debuff to gen speeds?
Nope, i'd prefer neither.
I also specifically said "to something weak", i don't want anything strong or even mediocre at 2 Tokens.
You can have something useful that's not obtrusive, this bonus just isn't it, it's a once-in-a-blue-moon use, and that just doesn't do it for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's my favorite perk in the game and I'm always happy when I get it early in the Bloodweb.
@Boss, let’s nerf devour hope.😈
Scenario 1: You get it to work perfectly and the survivors might as well uninstall, go cry in the corner, and rethink life
Scenario 2: The game starts KABOOM never mind then maybe next round. Bye bye perk slot
Scenario 3: You get 1 down and everyone collectively shits their pants and finds the totem. Fun while it lasted, right?
Scenario 4: You get it to work but oh wait everyone's already dead which is cool but the perk did nothing
Scenario 5: Survivors rush the hook so you don't even get a token, you filthy camper you!
Scenario 6: haha noob killer you got looped for 5 gens, git gud™️
Scenario 7: The survivor band DC/DC just came out with a new song titled "when the game gets tough, you can't quit enough"
😒
Man, I finally got 5 to- (Thunder sound)
5? Best I can get is thr- (cackles in Small Game)
This made me laugh more than it should. I love scenario 3.
Devs should nerf it (;
I love it when it works. It’s my favorite totem hex to run as killer, and it’s extremely satisfying to start the party at 5 unhooks.
That being said, it goes too quickly too often. If you get an easy to find spawn, that’s all she wrote and you’re down a perk.
at least I’ve never gotten salt for Mori-ing all four from DH...
It's a lot of effort and that totem can be cleansed at any moment.
i never notice the 2 token bonus when i use the perk tbh.
they should eigther make it permanent or change it into something different, tbh.
other than that, i think the perk works perfectly fine ^^
One of my favorite perks in the game; when it works it's beautiful.
Honestly it's probably a bit too strong when it actually works, but given how often it's mostly useless it's fine.
Also you take that back about the 2 token bonus! It gave me two downs in one game by boosting my Chainsaw rampage speed as Bubba, and it feels really nice besides to be able to zoom away from the hook.
I will never take that comment back, i'll stand by that comment until that bonus is buffed to something weak but at least consistently useful like the other bonuses.
When everything comes together it's just pure evil! >:D
That 5% movement speed bonus has feelings you know. And she's very sad about your hurtful words.
Besides, if it was a consistently strong effect it would give away that you have Devour Hope. The way it is now synergies well with how stacks are gained while remaining relatively unobtrusive on the Survivor side.
I mean, would you prefer it goes back to being a 5% debuff to gen speeds?
Nope, i'd prefer neither.
I also specifically said "to something weak", i don't want anything strong or even mediocre at 2 Tokens.
You can have something useful that's not obtrusive, this bonus just isn't it, it's a once-in-a-blue-moon use, and that just doesn't do it for me.
Its such a fun perk to use especially when they don't expect it and get hit with the exposed effect.