Maybe we should ask for buffs instead of nerfs.
Eventually it’s going to turn to adrenaline gives you 0.000000001% haste status effect and makes you go in the deep wound status effect. Maybe we could ask for buffs to other perks like Deja Vu or Up The Ante?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Buff Nurse plz, 3 second cool-down too long. /s
Maybe Autodidact can actually start helping you in a match instead of making things worse 80% of the time.
nah fam #BuffLegion
This is why I love that perk, I can only imagine the groans of annoyance Survivors have when they realize I have Autodidact lol It's a really fun perk and I love it but buffing it would be so helpful; just give it a higher percentage of getting skill checks and that's it.
I always do, i prefer things getting OP rather than UP, cause OP stuff quickly gets addressed while UP stuff usually rots at the bottom of the well cause no one picks that stuff and thus it's not in the spotlight.
Maybe have small game show the item it detects but shuts off after 2-3 seconds after and gives the full cooldown.
Maybe make it start at 0%, but make the gains smaller so it'd end up at the same amount when at max.? 🤔
Trapper needs buffs, this game is not created around a Killer who is so handicapped. His power is chance based, has a possibility of never actually being used, takes too long to use, is completely based on guess work, and if you use your power you waste time; it's obvious he needs buffs.
Legion needs buffs too to their stats and add-ons. The 1 second addition to stun time was not necessary, not seeing blood was no longer relevant since moonwalking was also taken out, too slow, and his power doesn't create enough pressure. The moment I find out the Killer is Legion I know it will be an easy game and when they hit me with their power I know that I am completely safe.
#BuffLegion