Dear teammates

When the killer is slugging for the 4K, don’t crawl to your teammate, that is what the killer wants you to do. Most killers are going to stalk you from a distance so you’re going to cause you and your teammate to die. Best thing to do is crawl somewhere to die.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • But I can end the game faster this way.

  • When I get slugged, I just spin in circles. Wheeeeeeeee. 😄

  • Sorry Groot, but if you aren't coming to get me, I'm coming to get you *Sinister Laugh*

  • @GrootDude said:

    When the killer is slugging for the 4K, don’t crawl to your teammate, that is what the killer wants you to do. Most killers are going to stalk you from a distance so you’re going to cause you and your teammate to die. Best thing to do is crawl somewhere to die.

    I can be Cindy and you can be Brenda, Grootdude. :)

    https://youtu.be/gShL8rAmd94


  • @GrootDude said:

    When the killer is slugging for the 4K, don’t crawl to your teammate, that is what the killer wants you to do. Most killers are going to stalk you from a distance so you’re going to cause you and your teammate to die. Best thing to do is crawl somewhere to die.

    Must crawl to nearest hook he takes you too though. They always get confused. Now proceed to get the 4%.

  • @Glory said:

    Sorry Groot, but if you aren't coming to get me, I'm coming to get you *Sinister Laugh*

    D: