Halloween Event too hard to finish
The last event was already difficult with the cummulative coin farming, needing 100 coins for the first cosmetic piece, 200 for the second... up to 900 for the ninth. I was happy to get 6 pieces and would have needed more than the same amount of farming again, to get the last 3 items. And I already play like 20 hours a week.
Now you need to reach rift tier 46? I mean, I played much more this week because of the archives and reached tier 20 with all tome 1 challenges done. If I get it correctly, there will be 3 days that you can finish tome 2 until the halloween event is over. I have no idea what they expect how much you should play to get all these serums.
Can anyone say if he got the 900 coins event finished and how far you got with the rift and how long you play per week? I think it will be a full time job to achieve that.
Comments
The serum stays in the Rift for the entire 70-day life cycle of the Rift. It doesn't go away when the Halloween event ends.
Ok, good to know. And the serum is usable 2 weeks until the rift closes. Ok, that is actually achievable. Thanks