I would like them for my mains Ghostface, & The Legion.
Which ones would you like?
The Character Design in this game is really good for the killers and even some survivor cosmetics. They should totally capitalize on that talent.
Maybe those Funko Pops, or something like that too
I love their redesign for Ghostface, the Doctor is very Hellraiser-like, and Huntress is badass. Would like me some of those.
There are a few statues that are in the works. Wraith's was released recently :D
Feng :)
@TheGhostFaceMain
As Boosted_Dwight said, we have some in the works already.
Would I like a statue of Myers or Wraith or someone else? Sure... that's be a cool center piece to my desk.
YES! I would love to see some DBD figures. The more merch, the better as far as I'm concerned :)
Well... if they worked with NECA...
Then... heh I wouldn't see why not..
-coughs- @Peanits -coughs-
I'd trhow my money in for amanda things, since there's not much saw memorabilia/merch to buy and anyway she'd not be represented
i would buy the hell out of a Nea
No.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Character Design in this game is really good for the killers and even some survivor cosmetics. They should totally capitalize on that talent.
Maybe those Funko Pops, or something like that too
I love their redesign for Ghostface, the Doctor is very Hellraiser-like, and Huntress is badass. Would like me some of those.
There are a few statues that are in the works. Wraith's was released recently :D
Feng :)
@TheGhostFaceMain
As Boosted_Dwight said, we have some in the works already.
Would I like a statue of Myers or Wraith or someone else? Sure... that's be a cool center piece to my desk.
YES! I would love to see some DBD figures. The more merch, the better as far as I'm concerned :)
Well... if they worked with NECA...
Then... heh I wouldn't see why not..
-coughs- @Peanits -coughs-
I'd trhow my money in for amanda things, since there's not much saw memorabilia/merch to buy and anyway she'd not be represented
i would buy the hell out of a Nea
No.