BHVR should give us more stats
Remember when BHVR gave us a bunch of stats like survival rates, kill rates, and stuff like that?
They should give us stats for these things every mid-chapter so we know whats going on.
Tagged:
Mod
Remember when BHVR gave us a bunch of stats like survival rates, kill rates, and stuff like that?
They should give us stats for these things every mid-chapter so we know whats going on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love stats so I'd be happy with this.
I'd love to see this kind of data regularly, maybe every month or every chapter or mid-chapter. It's fun and interesting, and it's healthy to provide empirical evidence so that the craziest conspiracy theories can be quickly debunked.