Genrush IS real
But yes, survs are still just doing their objectives, the word still applies however. When I run OoO and killer Chase's me around for 1 minute only, losing 2 gens to some toolbox survs, what were they supposed to do? Basically lose for free.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Wait until they nerf spirit,
rank 1 would be hell.
What you gonna do at rank 1 when every opponent holding toolbox and swf?
So is tunneling, your point?
Should people not work harder toward their objective?
I'm still doing fine without her... I did fine without Nurse, I certainly won't need spirit.
I hate when people automatically assume that a certain rank like Red Ranks will be chaos because the most OP Killer is nerfed... if you know how to play Killer than you'll be fine...
Of course these killers are limited... it doesn't mean you'll still do bad EVERY time. If you want a balanced Killer that's still strong than play Billy... he's very well rounded and overall a good example for balance. Loopable, punishes, map pressure, mobility, and overall strong!