A Disscuion On The Worst Designed Maps For Each Side
With BHVR finally pumping out reworks of maps around every 4-6 months I feel it be nice if us all as a community who might not get along with everything can at least voice our opinion on the matter at hand, so I would like to voice my pick of maps that deserve an overhaul or rework and I like to hear your suggestions:
Haddonfield: At base value this map ain't that terrible if your against normal survivors with basic loadouts (aside from the rng long wall fences that can literally act as loops, or the small house loops) but if any of them have Balanced Landing (which is a common theme you will see for some of these maps) then the big houses can end up being some of the strongest loops in the game unless your a killer who can sort of negate these loops (Hag, Trapper, Spirit, Nurse) otherwise the rest of the cast suffers on this map and Billy and Huntress are by far the worst in this example.
Lery's: Very rng based with the rooms that you'll run into during a chase "Do they get a vault or pallet? If not free hit, if their is guess I got outplayed" making it very hard to predict what they have in advance, plus the office building is quiet strong with 3 windows and a very safe pallet and in general finding the gens on this map are quiet obnoxious, also middle section is strong with BL
The Game: Once the map known with the least safe pallets now has by far the most ammount of pallets and safe pallets in general, theirs also the 2 god rooms near basement and just like Lery's very obnoxious to find generators, and also like the other 2 BL is extremely strong on this map.
Disturbed Ward: The middle is far too strong with 2 very strong windows, at most 3 or possibly 4 safe pallets and again BL is even stronger here.
Mother's Den: Way too big for killers with no map control and the middle can sometimes be strong with the back window spawn, really the main issue can be with BL which yet again makes it strong.
Ormond: Again a strong middle with a strong pallet at top and BL yet again working very well on this map, also scratch marks from how I seen can be very hard to track with the snow on the ground and the awkwardly constructed loops which can easily get you stuck if you don't perfectly navigate it.
Any other maps anyone has I love to hear from you people just so the dev team can get an idea of what to go for next on their map reworks.
Comments
They removed a big chunk of Lery's RNG a few updates ago, and I rarely have much trouble in it, as both Survivor and Killer.
Oh, how Lery's is so much fun to play for me. I dont really know why exactly, but I just love that map so much now as a killer or survivor.