Freddy: Addons to get and ones to avoid?

I've maxed every character just farming addons now. XD

Comments

  • Get Swing Chains and Red Paintbrush, those two are the best addons on Freddy by a long shot.

    Any of the pallet addons are also great to get.

    Just make sure to avoid the Black Box and Dress Addons, in my opinion they're pretty garbage. Same with the Class Photo.

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    Get Swing Chains and Red Paintbrush, those two are the best addons on Freddy by a long shot.

    Any of the pallet addons are also great to get.

    Just make sure to avoid the Black Box and Dress Addons, in my opinion they're pretty garbage. Same with the Class Photo.

    I avoid the pallet addons, I have hundreds of them carried over from Legacy Freddy but I don't enjoy using them. Because I noticed I only get 2-3 downs with them vs always being able to use my snares in every chase. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @mistar_z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/806284#Comment_806284

    I avoid the pallet addons, I have hundreds of them carried over from Legacy Freddy but I don't enjoy using them. Because I noticed I only get 2-3 downs with them vs always being able to use my snares in every chase. ๐Ÿ˜

    That's fine, I prefer pallets because kiting survivors to drop it on you while you slash through the pallet is one of the most satisfying things in the whole game for me.


  • @Desolate_Sands said:

    Pallet freddy is inferior to snare freddy on all but a handful of maps. Pallets are easier to use but situational, snare freddy can use his power at any loop.

    Black box useless? It combo's great with a slower action speed offering and obsession perks since then you can ignore the obsession and they have permanently reduced action speed while you go stack your dying light / STBFL / etc etc.

    I think class photo is way more useful than something like Z block. It means all gens get stopped when you teleport instead of just the one you are going to.

    I don't personally run stuff like Dying Light on Freddy, I do run STBFL but I can just smack the obsession once and lose only 2 stacks.

    As for Class Photo, I prefer to fake the teleport rather than actually use it most of the time. If I am chasing a survivor and I start the teleport process and I know where they are, it gives them pressure while I continue chasing the person I was originally chasing. It leads to more pressure in the long run.