There is almost no counter play you just turn as a bot for the spirit to hook you 3 times easily. this is boring and i might dc each time i see her. fix this BHVR it is unfun.
Shouldn't have to bring half a load out for one specific killer. If that were the case it'd be impossible to enjoy the game because I hate going against the spirit and the plague. Yet spine chill isn't necessary against a killer I can actually see and hear. And this whole game isn't based around the spirit. There are other killers that have to be taken into consideration if you're going to bring perks to counter them.
Yes yes, i really need to consider clown/doctor/bubba etc.. oh wait no i don't they are so garbage that they fall out of consideration. Actually no you don't need to consider other killers at all since the counterplay to all of them is running from safe pallet to safe pallet.
Hey, someone who plays Killer here. You might even say I'm a killer main, though I play both.
Can you not act like survivor mains has no reason to complain about her? She obviously needs some nerfs, but acting like this is just survivors whining is not going to help out with anything.
It's beyond a joke though. Why the hell can't killer community have good killers and have fun and not get screwed by survivors
Hey, someone who plays Killer here. You might even say I'm a killer main, though I play both.
Can you not act like survivor mains has no reason to complain about her? She obviously needs some nerfs, but acting like this is just survivors whining is not going to help out with anything.
It's beyond a joke though. Why the hell can't killer community have good killers and have fun and not get screwed by survivors
because you are only thinking of your own enjoyment than other players, then dont get upset when everyone dc right of the bat when they see you playing spirit.
It's beyond a joke though. Why the hell can't killer community have good killers and have fun and not get screwed by survivors
Spirit is great, amazing even, but I also want to make sure everyone has fun. I personally can counter her, but I also would like to see her be more obvious (but not too obvious) to the survivors so it's easier to do so.
because you are only thinking of your own enjoyment than other players, then dont get upset when everyone dc right of the bat when they see you playing spirit.
Not bothered about the DC's as they are going to be banned eventually for DC soon enough. So you can dc to your heart's content it doesnt bother me. Just enjoy it ban afterwards
Spirit is great, amazing even, but I also want to make sure everyone has fun. I personally can counter her, but I also would like to see her be more obvious (but not too obvious) to the survivors so it's easier to do so.
You can not make sure of that, people will always complain and that is what you do not realize. This community is so freaking entitled, it is beyond comparison.
They will just jump to the very next best thing to complain about and what you do not realize is, that everytime giving into this outcry it just advocates the following. Complain long enough, no matter if it is actually true what you complain about and devs will give in.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes yes, i really need to consider clown/doctor/bubba etc.. oh wait no i don't they are so garbage that they fall out of consideration. Actually no you don't need to consider other killers at all since the counterplay to all of them is running from safe pallet to safe pallet.
Sorry you were sayin?
It's beyond a joke though. Why the hell can't killer community have good killers and have fun and not get screwed by survivors
No nerfs required. She is fine
because you are only thinking of your own enjoyment than other players, then dont get upset when everyone dc right of the bat when they see you playing spirit.
Spirit is great, amazing even, but I also want to make sure everyone has fun. I personally can counter her, but I also would like to see her be more obvious (but not too obvious) to the survivors so it's easier to do so.
*popcorn*
This is fun.
Not bothered about the DC's as they are going to be banned eventually for DC soon enough. So you can dc to your heart's content it doesnt bother me. Just enjoy it ban afterwards
You can not make sure of that, people will always complain and that is what you do not realize. This community is so freaking entitled, it is beyond comparison.
They will just jump to the very next best thing to complain about and what you do not realize is, that everytime giving into this outcry it just advocates the following. Complain long enough, no matter if it is actually true what you complain about and devs will give in.
hands you over fries
I made them extra salty.
You have already been warned once, but you kept being disrespectful towards one another, so I decided to close this thread.