Huntress Iridescent Head Offering
Hey..
So, some may think I am whining and stuff but seriously I feel like Iridescent Head is a bit.. Overpowered.
Myers has to wait such a long time to get EW 3 and then he can only melee and down.
With this Huntress offering you don't need to wait and you can have a ranged insta-down..
I just played a game against one with this offering and the game ended in less than 3 min'..
I just feel like it's a bit OP..
Comments
It really only comes down to the skill of prediction with this, be it survivor or killer. Just get better at dodging.
I did dodge some hatchets but then my teammate got hit with it so I saved him.
Then she hit him and me, so someone else came and..
I think it is over powered.
Sounds more like a strategy problem than a game-play one.
Well, it is not the first time I am facing a Huntress with this offering..
Not a valid argument for nerfing its effects. I've encountered Brand New Part so often, I don't know if I can even call it a rare add-on. Though I'm not sure it should even exist in the first place, seeing as how easy it is to do gens now-a-days.
In your opinion.
.
.
.
If this offer was a rare, Myers was useless.
You might be a killer main -- then I might understand you.
Everyone looks at it in a different way.
*In many opinions.
I am indeed a killer main. Well we need an objective outlook. I thought I was being pretty objective during this discussion.
Let's close it here:
I have an opinion and you don't agree with it, done.
I don't see a reason to continue either. Have a nice day.