Stop matchmaking with 150ms or higher pings
Just played yet another match with 300+ms ping a clear red bar... Why even match up when it is so bad??
The killer was jumping around my screen while I was hiding and when I finally got caught.. I had ran through a doorway and bounced back about 10 steps to be floored.
Its impossible to lower my rank more when I'm losing so many matches due to bad ping times. I clearly must be getting paired up with americans, Australians and other areas that far away from the UK.
Please add some sort of matchmaking options so people can opt out of being matched up with 100+ms hosts
Comments
I'm bumping this back up, I don't see the point in getting matched with players when the ping is above 70 never mind above 100, this morning I'm being matched in with a ping of 150ms?
my ping from my PC to anywhere else is 10-20ms so this is just crazy
they don't even have resolution options in the settings, adding matchmaking ping limit is too much for this poor indie company
BHVR: We listened and here is the new "high ping" charm! Be stylish while jumping around someone's screen!