When does the new tome come out
I've already finished all the challenges in 2 days for Tome 1 and I can't get the rest of the putrid serum now so how long until the next one comes out? I'm stuck at Level 13 in the Rift.
I've already finished all the challenges in 2 days for Tome 1 and I can't get the rest of the putrid serum now so how long until the next one comes out? I'm stuck at Level 13 in the Rift.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@firemac
xp from playing will also level you up.
Pretty sure that it's a week on Wednesday
After finishing the challenges, I'm even more bored with the game than I was before... it really feels like there's nothing to do. Even earning BP to prestige characters isn't holding my attention.
They really have too much time between tome releases.