My other ps4 accounts don't have access to the characters I bought
I bought characters using auric cells and my brother and friends who use other accounts on the same ps4 or another do not have access to this content
I bought characters using auric cells and my brother and friends who use other accounts on the same ps4 or another do not have access to this content
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because different accounts aren't going to share purchases. If it worked like that, one person on earth could buy a DLC and just share it with everyone.
You have to buy the dlc of the PlayStation store rather then with auric cells in order to share with 1 of your other accounts.
As said about - if you buy the DLC from the store then it'll share across the accounts. If you buy stuff with auric cells it'll only be on your system.