Killer D/C rate on this event is crazy

I literally just had a match where I finished the 2nd to last gen, then the killer just stood there (could see via Dark Sense) and d/c. Do these muppets understand that regardless of the Archive challenges this is a double blood event and by d/c they not only get no bloodpoints but also risk a ban? Honestly. How the ruddy hell are you meant to do these wonderous 'in a single trial' challenges with certified buttholes d/c every other match. 'Eavens above!

Comments

  • Survivor D/C rate is crazy too.

    You can't burn a secret offering. You can't choose certain maps, you can't insta-down someone. You can't down someone first. You can't slug them. List could go long.

  • they don't risk a ban to DC, I got so tired or red rank BS, way to much stress. abusing the horrible balance on most maps and no matter how well I was doing gen pop after gen pop, ruin gone in 30 seconds or less, I just watched some TV with my laptop next to me going into games and insta Dcing to de rank. the game is so unbalanced red ranks is asking to have high stress and I don't feel like sweating every single game to just get 3k or sometimes a 4k. or better yet no matter how well I do it is a 4 man escape because SWF breaks the game

  • The worst was earlier today. Had a campy GhostFace. I had been worked my butt off throughout the match with gens and unhooks...then the campster ran wild and downed and hooked me...just as the last gen got fixed. "Don't worry! My team-mates will help me!" I thought, seconds before they all skipped through the exit gate. Then, in a sudden unexpected turn of events, just as I died on the hook, CampFace disconnected! And I lost my totem cleanse progress and was given zero bloodpoints. A right old laugh.

  • It would be nice if we had more players going into matches willing to fight until the end on both sides.

    I cannot even count how many times I escaped on death hook, or killed all the survivors with 1 gen left.

    Never give up.

  • I only had 1 dc so far.

    Survivors there was a few.

    But overall, very few dc's