I just don't see it as a big issue, what were the challenges, kick 6 things with Brutal Strength or damage the same gen twice? Either way you should get those easily, Surge or not.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just don't see it as a big issue, what were the challenges, kick 6 things with Brutal Strength or damage the same gen twice? Either way you should get those easily, Surge or not.
Yes, but only if the challenge states to use Surge, otherwise it won't count.
This is already one of the easiest challenges. No reason to lower the amount of effort at all.
I'm not saying "does it" I'm asking "should it" because right now it doesn't.
I knew that when i wrote the comment.