"Kill all 4 survivors by any means" Master killer Challenge
Just a PSA if anyone else was confused by the wording and thought it meant mori everyone, you just need to get a 4k.
Just a PSA if anyone else was confused by the wording and thought it meant mori everyone, you just need to get a 4k.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adding on - DCs don't count against you
Usually, when a Mori is involved it is written like "by your own hands". At least on the PTB there was a Mission to use a Mori, written like that (or similar).
I'm so glad you can still do the mission if someone DCs. Would've taken forever otherwise.
@Aven_Fallen I am aware of that, but since sacrifice was not mentioned I assumed it meant using Mori, Rancor, Mike, or Devour Hope.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got it from a 4k. Glad I left the challenge selected!