Ps4 - CANNOT get into Lobby as KILLER or SURVIVOR
Getting an error message (see pic)
Cannot play: SOLO, SWF, Killer
I closed and restarted, restarted PS4, had friends try, tried BOTH killer and survivor, tried BOTH SWF and Solo... Nothing works.
Can anyone get in a lobby? If you can what platform are you on?

Comments
It's a global issue but we have received absolutely NO communication from bhvr regarding the problem.
Gahhhh they should communicate what's happening especially if it affects EVERYONE! ๐
I actually got in a game finally.
No and nothing from the devs... This is pretty stupid.
I'm getting this problem at the moment, does anyone have a fix for this issue? ive even reinstalled the game, and i still cant get into lobbies
I just played 3 matches in a row on ps4 without issue (1 surv, 2 killer)
It's one of those problems that comes and goes. You just have to keep trying unfortunately.
I made this in Nov. of 2019...