Can we just get rid of the bubble of a survivor being hooked.

At least make it so it doesn't block my view of the killer. Just make the noise of someone being hooked n just show the red aura.

Or is it intended to hide the killer?

Comments

  • Its intended

    Just like the generator aura is intended to hide survivors running away so you dont see the direction when approaching

  • It's intended to hide the killer, just I'd like not to see it when I'm near.

  • This one goes both ways - bubble when gen completed and bubble when survivor hooked.

    I'd prefer they both went away.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I 300% agree with this. This is much needed change and it's really inconvenient for survivors even for Killers sometimes.

    I've had a match on Hawkins yesterday where i was trying to rush a gen from 80% to full but the hook notification and aura hid the killer behind it long enough for him to get close enough and stop me.

    Not to mention that noise... god dayum... you ever tried to find a survivor by sound when the person you hooked just died on it, it's gonna take a while before the noise disappears and the range is quite big.

    Spirit - Ok I'll just phase walk over to them and follow their injured pains, whaAAaaa

    Hooked survivor -

    image.png

    Spirit - #########!?

  • Nahhh its more of the "sacrificed survivor

  • I also agree that on the killers side the gen should just turn green or something for 4 second. The bubble auras I just hate.

  • So the upside and probably a major reason the bubble exists for Survivors is when you are effected by Blindness, like hiding in a locker or wearing a RBT that Blinds you. Even if you are Blinded you can at least see the bubble of where that person was hooked so you still have a chance of saving them since you know the direction they were hooked in.

    As for Killers and that damn Gen bubble, it needs to go. Bitter Murmur is crippled by that bubble because it hides the Auras until they are on the very edge of the bubble and then the Aura disappears. If you have BBQ and Chili and the people are near a Gen when they both go off, same thing can't see anyone and the Gen bubble is in the way.

    But there is a way to help both parties, highlight the Hook so even if you're Blinded you can see it, highlight the Gen in a different color so you can the Gen went off and see any nearby Auras. Easy and BHVR and some amazing designers and I am sure they can find an aesthetic way to do this without looking cartoony and simple with just another color added in.

  • I believe if the survivor is blinded they shouldn't be able to see the bubble in the first place, imo