So I can buy pantless myer twice?
Does that upgrade to shirtless myer?
(already owned this skin, see the tick on the right)
Does that upgrade to shirtless myer?
(already owned this skin, see the tick on the right)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't have the Knife purchased.
The Knife comes with this skin.
Sorry I just had to say that title made me laugh. Pantless Myers hehe...should be the official name of the skin.
oh dang,
the knife looks exactly the same I didn't know its an outfit
Once you buy pantsless the next step is Bikini thong Myers. Only noticeable from the survivors side tho.
Don't get too excited, he is wearing black boxer briefs...
I checked....
...twice....
Speedo Myers next skin. Then Trapper in a hot pink thong
Omg someone who understands.