Did the devs forget about the Switch's shrine?
While everyone else has BBQ on the shrine, we still have the old shrine on Switch. We can't get BBQ as Leatherface is not available on Switch. A response from a dev would be really appreciated.
While everyone else has BBQ on the shrine, we still have the old shrine on Switch. We can't get BBQ as Leatherface is not available on Switch. A response from a dev would be really appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know the shrine only changed because of the update, which switch hasn't gotten. I know before the update ruin was on there because I was keeping an eye on the shrine for a friend.
Yeah we have ruin, stake out, thanatophobia and dance with me. They changed it because they needed empathy on the shrine for the archives. But they told us before that changing the shrine doesn't need an update so they should be able to change it on Switch.
Wait they didn't just make BBQ a general pool perk? Console survivors just could get Bill's perks til he released.
I'm a PC player tho, so idk
I assume they're aiming to get their last licensed killers licensed quickly so they can have you pay to unlock it :P
i feel like they forgot about the Switch entirely.
They did say that, and Peanits told me that directly. But then they went back on it and told us we can get them from the shrine. And now the shrine has it and we can't get it. It sucks.
Jesus Christ bhvr...
Yeah and we don't have the update either. I get that the switch is less powerful and needs more attention but it's still frustrating. I hope we do get the missing chapters for the next patch or their perks as common perks.
I was assuming the former and they're aiming to release those chapters once able. At least in bill's case it was only pc had him for a long while meanwhile here it's just switch that's behind (due to license issues I assume).
I thought switch didn't have Leatherbilly's perks at all.
Yeah the Nightmare license was passed to Wes Craven a while back so that complicates things. Don't know about Leatherface though. Still it sucks being able to get the perks of those chapters only on the shrine.
We don't, but we can unlock them on the shrine. BBQ is on the shrine, but only on PC, PS4 and Xbox. We have an old shrine.