So withered blight is just Blood Point Hooks/Gens?
Combined with bps offerings, the active 2x bp event and the withered blight event, it's all just a mega bp event in reality? I called it when I guessed that the vials aren't earned through event hooks and gens, but only the free rack in the rift.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's basically a reskinned Lunar event unfortunately.
...and we can't complete the challenges. Fan-flipping-tastic.
It's even less than that. The Lunar event let us earn at least cosmetics, while we only getting BP right now and get the cosmetics through the Rift.
It's really the first event I don't care about.
Yes
๐
But look at this cool new rift system!
๐
Do you mean level 2+? Even so; you can still earn xp which levels up (at a slower rate) and earns the rewards...
Yep!
Yep it is just a remnant of what once was but it isnโt sugarcoated.
Yessir!
Yep. Wish there were Candy Objectives to steal Killer's/Entiry's Candy stash or something hilarious xD
Unfortunately that's correct. Which is a real shame honestly. The atmosphere and the fun of the last Halloween event is gone and now you have to grind a battle pass instead.
Not the worst event but not a very good one either.
Unfortunately, yes, it is a pretty boring event.
like a wise man once said, "I think we've done a pretty good job so far"