I am not getting any auric cells off the rift
Why?
BHVR
Did you purchased the pass?
@AhoyWolf said:Did you purchased the pass?
@AhoyWolf said:
Yep, Tier 12, had 1160 before purchasing pass, have 160 now
Then I don't know what is happening, I don't have the pass yet so I can't tell if this is issue for everyone or not.
Who knows, this is BHVR we're talking about. Just put in a ticket.
I've been having the same problem. I've not received any.
Ehi, are you on XBOX?
@Gcarrara said:Ehi, are you on XBOX?
@Gcarrara said:
I'm on xbox
I am on xbox yes
I'm not receiving mine either on xbox. I'm getting everything else apart from cells.
Its cause they did a pretty good job so far
Ok thanks for the infos. This is a known issue.
Devs are working on the backend to fix this issue for your next tier ups. All the lost auric cells will be given to you on the next hotfix update! 👍️
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR
Did you purchased the pass?
Yep, Tier 12, had 1160 before purchasing pass, have 160 now
Then I don't know what is happening, I don't have the pass yet so I can't tell if this is issue for everyone or not.
Who knows, this is BHVR we're talking about. Just put in a ticket.
I've been having the same problem. I've not received any.
Ehi, are you on XBOX?
I'm on xbox
I am on xbox yes
I'm not receiving mine either on xbox. I'm getting everything else apart from cells.
Its cause they did a pretty good job so far
Ok thanks for the infos. This is a known issue.
Devs are working on the backend to fix this issue for your next tier ups. All the lost auric cells will be given to you on the next hotfix update! 👍️