Double event really brings out the worst in players

I mean I don't get it, If people just happened to get in a lobby of their friends as killer, or they just be friends before the game starts. Or even is there a unwritten social code where they act like total douches to teammates and play like a killer so killer let you farm.

I am so tired of reporting constantly, so I just let it go. But for maximum 32k, which you could have got 20k at least if you played like a human being, seems like its not worth ruining the game.

I find farming extremely boring, but I let survivors farm sometimes, or be part of others farming. But with this twisted version, they don't let you get any points. Just they farm on you, hook spam you, body block you, left you bleed out on the ground till last second. I don't find any logical explanation other than being total douche. Like they could get more points if you die early. I mean #########.

Now I totally understand why BHVR is hesitant towards double events, and from now on I 100% support that decision. I feel like if I don't see another double ever, it will be too soon.

Comments

  • @antgnstea said:

    I mean I don't get it, If people just happened to get in a lobby of their friends as killer, or they just be friends before the game starts. Or even is there a unwritten social code where they act like total douches to teammates and play like a killer so killer let you farm.

    I am so tired of reporting constantly, so I just let it go. But for maximum 32k, which you could have got 20k at least if you played like a human being, seems like its not worth ruining the game.

    I find farming extremely boring, but I let survivors farm sometimes, or be part of others farming. But with this twisted version, they don't let you get any points. Just they farm on you, hook spam you, body block you, left you bleed out on the ground till last second. I don't find any logical explanation other than being total douche. Like they could get more points if you die early. I mean #########.

    Now I totally understand why BHVR is hesitant towards double events, and from now on I 100% support that decision. I feel like if I don't see another double ever, it will be too soon.

    Well, having a double bp event the week of the rifts coming out was probablyly a dumb move. Especially with the Halloween event too.