Hot Tip: Use Stakeout on the "This is Happening" survivor master Challenge
If you're trying to get the "This is Happening" challenge, the survivor master challenge where you have to get three great skill checks in one match with the This is Happening perk, just use Stakeout. It works. I didn't get a single real great skill check and still completed it. It's super easy. Happy Halloween!!
Comments
also in order to get it like 20 seconds into a game use no mither
This is great, I wish I had known this!
You could hit greats without being injured at all its cool
Hitting greats it’s so hard, ayy lmao. I’m sorry but the challenge is based on improving your skill, and also it’s not that difficult, no need to cheese it.
Hitting greats it’s so hard, ayy lmao. I’m sorry but the challenge is based on improving your skill, and also it’s not that difficult, no need to cheese it.