Where is my Bunny Feng???

I5B5C6VR6SQL.jpg

This is undeniably the most wanted skin from the community (aside from shirtless myers maybe),

and had been introduced by developer, but where is it now?


Not long ago I remember in a Q&A they said its hard to separate Head and Body piece,

BUT THEY DONT HAVE TO!

LEGION is a good example, they could just use Hair style/make up for the Head piece,

and the whole bunny costume for the Body part...

Comments

  • We want shirtless Myers and we got pantsless Myers. We want bunnyhood Feng and we will get playboy bunny Feng.

    Calling it now, our devs like gong the extra mile for us.

  • I would love to see a Bunny hoodie like this for Feng. It would be so cute on her. I personally love some of her outfits, the dress she can wear is lovely, and one of my personal favourites for her. I'd love to see more fun type costumes for all characters overall. Just some silly costumes that don't take the situation seriously, but are just fun to see people wearing as they run from killers

  • Never gonna happen. BHVR has explicitly said they are not doing this skin. Like you said, they don't have the technical expertise to do it.