A Doctor Question

He has a perk that increases item use when in his TR.

Allot of his addons cause 'Hear the heartbeat as if at the edge of the Doctor's TR'. Does that count for his, and anyone's TR related perks?


I mean, imagine it with the Plague's perk to give a Survivor your TR; They heal but use up the medkit horribly fast!


..If it works that way...

Comments

  • It does not in fact. Plague's perk does work because the Terror Radius is real, just being carried by the Obsession instead of the Killer. However, Doc's addon's TR is fake, its only an audio playing.

    Though I wouldn't recommend running Overwhelming Presence even if it did. That perk is very, very meh.

  • @Tohmo said:

    It does not in fact. Plague's perk does work because the Terror Radius is real, just being carried by the Obsession instead of the Killer. However, Doc's addon's TR is fake, its only an audio playing.

    Though I wouldn't recommend running Overwhelming Presence even if it did. That perk is very, very meh.

    I don't get why people disconnect against him.

    I just had a match where a Cludette screamed and, before the sound had faded away, the player had DC'd.

    It seems like some of the sweatiest players have their hand on a killswitch at all times. Do one thing out of a list of 500000000000000000000000000000000000 they don't like? They disconnect & claim 'I have not died in 20 games!'

    Yeah, man! Because you have not FINISHED 20 games!

  • @Entity_Burger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/800509#Comment_800509

    I don't get why people disconnect against him.

    I just had a match where a Cludette screamed and, before the sound had faded away, the player had DC'd.

    It seems like some of the sweatiest players have their hand on a killswitch at all times. Do one thing out of a list of 500000000000000000000000000000000000 they don't like? They disconnect & claim 'I have not died in 20 games!'

    Yeah, man! Because you have not FINISHED 20 games!

    Depends on what type of Doc you're playing, if you're playing Hostage Doc on the game some people just don't want to wait 30 minutes for the game to be over. But normal Doc is pretty weak, so people at high levels generally have no trouble escaping against him.