Space Between Survivors?

First time i notice this.

20191031145955_1.jpg

I know i'm gonna get memes about Dwight being shy, but seriously: Why is there such a big space between them?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Dwight never had the charm to be part of the cool kids. ;-;

  • Just a new "Feature" probably.

  • @Boss

    I think they're taking inspiration from KYFs, since KYFs did this before the patch rolled out. (Especially when nobody was in the lobby yet, and the silhouettes were there instead.)

    It's unknown why this was chosen during this patch, only a dev could tell you that.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Boss

    I think they're taking inspiration from KYFs, since KYFs did this before the patch rolled out. (Especially when nobody was in the lobby yet, and the silhouettes were there instead.)

    It's unknown why this was chosen during this patch, only a dev could tell you that.

    But what is this?

  • It's always been that way in the KYFs lobbies, there never was an explanation for it... it's just always been that way and nobody has really asked that question directly to the devs... until now I suppose.

    I think I know why, when you're a Survivor you're lined up with the other Survivors in the lobby to make a neat little line... perhaps its the perspective that's fooling us (highly doubt it since you're too close to the Survivors.)

    That's just a thought though, like I said, only a dev can really answer this question for you with 100% certainty.

    Sadly, I can't help you out with this question unfortunately... unless you'd like to accept that it's just a strange design choice with no explanation given.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/800495#Comment_800495

    It's always been that way in the KYFs lobbies, there never was an explanation for it... it's just always been that way and nobody has really asked that question directly to the devs... until now I suppose.

    I think I know why, when you're a Survivor you're lined up with the other Survivors in the lobby to make a neat little line... perhaps its the perspective that's fooling us (highly doubt it since you're too close to the Survivors.)

    That's just a thought though, like I said, only a dev can really answer this question for you with 100% certainty.

    Sadly, I can't help you out with this question unfortunately... unless you'd like to accept that it's just a strange design choice with no explanation given.

    Hah, i can accept that, and not to discredit you, but i will at least try to get a dev in. ๐Ÿ˜‹

    @Peanits @not_Queen

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/800595#Comment_800595

    Hah, i can accept that, and not to discredit you, but i will at least try to get a dev in. ๐Ÿ˜‹

    @Peanits @not_Queen

    By all means, go right ahead.

  • I think it might have to do with the new survivor lobby, where 3 survivors are facing the fire. It's a bit wierd from the killer pov.

  • i believe thats because there were issues with how they were displayed previously, if the one in front had a long name.

    basically, the name of one survivor would go over the name and ping indicator of another, which was really annoying and just looked like a mess, so they moved them further apart.

    at least that'd be my guess to why they did this...

  • To be fair, no one likes Dwight