Michael Myers NERF is ######### ridiculous!

I just wanted to have fun during the Halloween event, so i was doing the Scratched Mirror Michael build as many of you know what that is. And Michael Myers got a supposed Buff that makes it so that he has no terror radius in Tier 1 even when in a chase and also making him immune to all but 2 detection perks.

*Spine Chill & Premonition*

Don't get me wrong, not everyone runs these perks but iv'e seen an INCREASING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE RUNNING THEM.

I can't even catch survivors off guard anymore, And i can't even get my delicious gen grabs i deserve for survivors not paying attention. I can't wait around corners anymore since survivors change their pathing, survivors will run away as soon as i look at them so i can't intercept. I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS ######### NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN ######### PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM?

Nice job BHVR, you single handedly broke a killer that didn't need any changes but *Muh streamlined stealth killers*.

Also thanks for Implementing Dedicated servers which has completely ######### Michaels Power.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    No offense but this build was already hard countered by just paying attention.


  • " I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS [BAD WORD] NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN [BAD WORD] PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM? "

    Lmao are you serious right now? This is a tantrum. You're throwing a tantrum right now.

  • @Shraar said:

    " I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS [BAD WORD] NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN [BAD WORD] PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM? "

    Lmao are you serious right now? This is a tantrum. You're throwing a tantrum right now.

    Are you only in this thread to insult the OP?


  • @Shraar said:

    " I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS [BAD WORD] NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN [BAD WORD] PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM? "

    Lmao are you serious right now? This is a tantrum. You're throwing a tantrum right now.

    If you actually read one of my previous comments you would know that i was venting.

    However venting or not the problem still persists. Why be undetectable to every other perk in the game except spine chill and premonition? It doesn't make any sense. Pig, Myers, Ghostface are Stealth killers, the term itself implies that they shouldn't be easily detected. Why did the devs leave spine chill and premonition open for survivors to use then? It makes absolutely no sense.

    You're meant to be Undetectable but yet you are still detectable with 2 perks??

  • He still shuts off aura perks and spine chill isnt even meta because stealth play sucks rn. I think if someone takes a detection perk weaker than aura perks, and a non-meta perk, it shouldn't be nulled just by Myers existing. Give him an add-on that does that and call it a day.

  • Who within the balance team thought to themselves that EW1 Myers was too OP and couldn't be countered? Only except that he could be countered very easily by using your eyes and ears alone?

  • With the holy trinity map offerings of scratched daddy (Gideon, lery's and Hawkins) the chances for success tremendously increase

  • I agree with you! A stealth killer should be fecking stealthy and not be detected by such perks. I really like to face stealth killers (plus I don't use spine oder prem. that often or at all), I would like that.

    People here are yelling "lol just pay attention no need for perks", but I bet a lot of you would still get grabbed by this beautiful bastard. :P

  • So what now? Myers is useless in EW1 right? M&A is useless. My favorite killer and no one complained about him yet they still changed his gameplay.

  • Meyer's breathing has always been his bane. I've never been surprised by scratched mirror Meyers because you hear the breathing, you then hear the clunky footsteps and can tell direction. You take off and enjoy a long chase with his slow butt.

1 2 ›