When being survivor, SWF is impossible to play now! PLEASE FIX THIS!
SWF is bugged AF, you have to fully restart the game every two matchs, it's dumb AH, I stopped wanting to play SWF because of the amount of times we all had to fully restart the game in order to play
You can't see everyone in lobby = you have to reset the game, one of you is readied up but none of you can see it but him = you have to reset the game, the matchmaking bugs out and brings you back to lobby and you now cannot ready up = you have to reset the game
XBOX, red ranks
Comments
Yeah, it sometimes breaks on PC too and people show as "In a match" when they're not, or they're in your lobby on their screen but not on your screen. And you gotta restart the game.
No clue what causes it but would be nice to have it fixed for all platforms that experience it.
Just don't play SWF!!
Thank you from all killers ๐
LOL, I main killer and I'm ok with going against SWF, I'm afraid there's more to this, cause solo playing is gonna increase tough games for survivors and easy for killers cause of the new challenges.
I've been playing and actually being a deuche by only focusing on my active challenge and not doing anything else for the team, which, in SWF, we help each other and end up escaping with at least 2 survives vs 2 kills whyle doing the challenges
Yeah, games will probably be a little strange when you see survivors and killers looking for crows!!