Need help with the brutal breaker challange in the rift!

Need your help guys theres a rift challange I dont understand.. brutal breaker..ask me to damage 1 generator or destroy 5 pallet in one ritual. I had the perk that call brutal strenght like the challange ask.. and kick a generator to damage. Did that so much but didnt get my challange why? Something I am missing?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Did you select the ritual as your active ritual?

  • I believe it only counts the same generator as a single hit so you have to do 2 different generators / 3 pallets and so on.

    1. Make sure you selected the challenge as your active ritual
    2. You have to break 5 DIFFERENT gens or 5 pallets, it can be combined, not only 1 or 5
    3. Change to another ritual and return to do this one

    Hope this helps :)

  • Did you accidentally pause the challenge.

    I would select another then reselect back.

    Either the challenge tracking is problem or you aren't completing it.

  • 5 times you have to do this: Break a Gen or a Pallet.

    Not: Break a Gen or a Pallet (only the Pallet) 5 times.

    Seems like the language caused this.

  • I'm about to do Brutal Breaker.

    I'll let you know how i do.

  • Just completed it.

  • So @Boss what was your step how you did it?

  • Thanks all to post your help here .. I'll try al of those tips next time I play.

  • When you kick the gen do you hold down the spacebar lo my enough for the animation to complete and BP to be awarded?

  • In my knowledge yes I hold the button down.. guess I'll try hold it longer.. I thought I did right cause I had a challange damage a generator the same one twice I did it no probleme. But for the sake of it I'll try hold it even longer.

  • @darth_jazz1981 said:

    So @Boss what was your step how you did it?

    Played Wraith, both "Shadow Dance" Add-ons, the event Offering & Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Enduring & Spirit Fury.

    Map was Fractured Cowshed.

    When i ran into someone, i just chased them without wanting to down them, then they drop the Pallets on my head, so i destroy them.

    Easily broke 5 Pallets, kicked some Generators too.