Archives and Premium Pass

I thought you got enough auric cells from it (1000 each time) to keep renewing the The Rift for each new time.


Is this not the case from PTB anymore? @Peanits Will i have to buy it every single time because it only gives me like 500?

Comments

  • Nvm this comment, i'm being stupid. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Boss said:

    Nvm this comment, i'm being stupid. ๐Ÿ˜…

    IM STUPID TOO.


    at a certain level, you start earning 50 cells instead of 25. I was counting by 25's the entire time without realizing.


    I got so fed up because of MY OWN STUPIDITY ! :(

  • We do have an issue that prevents Auric Cells to get consumed in the store. Basically, the users that unlocked all tiers, unlocked the packs in the backend but they aren't consumed, so they do not show in the UI.

    But it doesn't seem to be the case here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Boss @Brady

    Can't feel bad about being stupid if we're all stupid!

    image.png


  • wait is this about not receiving cells from the pass? I have that problem