I've noticed that Iron Maiden is becoming meta lately.

Which is strange because Inner Strength isn't meta....

Out of 5 matches today 4 had Iron Maiden. Not sure what's going on but apparently killers got the memo that Inner Strength is OP.

That or everyone's afraid of Head On.

Comments

  • @Mochan said:

    Which is strange because Inner Strength isn't meta....

    Out of 5 matches today 4 had Iron Maiden. Not sure what's going on but apparently killers got the memo that Inner Strength is OP.

    That or everyone's afraid of Head On.

    Not really OP. I actually think it's really good and fairly balanced.

  • Personally I think IS is in a good place. Just surprised at the sudden surge of Iron Maidens I'm seeing today. 2 Huntreses, 1 Legion and one Clown ran it.

  • @Mochan said:

    Personally I think IS is in a good place. Just surprised at the sudden surge of Iron Maidens I'm seeing today. 2 Huntreses, 1 Legion and one Clown ran it.

    Huntress usually runs it so they can reload hatchets faster. If you are going for meta build for huntress it's usually A Nurses Calling, Hex: Ruin, Barbecue and Chili, and Iron Maiden

  • I use iron maiden on bubba for locker jukers

  • Nurse makes pretty good use of it since people locker juke her on fatigue to avoid hits quite often