I thought Dedicated Servers were turned off?

A Huntress just DC'd on us and yet lo and behold! We survivors left in the match were able to talk about it and trash talk the dumb arse killer who left us behind. (BTW that's just a joke in case there are some of you who don't get it -- the Huntress was actually winning so she had no reason to DC).

Just thought DS was off and killers were back to hosting? And funny thing is even without killer you can now keep talking in chat!

Comments

  • I didn't see servers get turned off like some people were saying.

    Also , some killers or survivors randomly lose connection with the latest patch , that's probably what happened with that huntress.

  • Yeah it was probably a random DC, not intentional. I just found it nice that you can now talk without the killer around. I feel like mice playing while the cat is away.