Why I feel some map much darker
Does everyone feel the same like me?
I feel maps such as Lab + school darker than before.
Tagged:
Trusted
Does everyone feel the same like me?
I feel maps such as Lab + school darker than before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed this on the school, I could hardly see.
It's most likely the engine update. It changes the lighting on most things, some are noticeable and some aren't.
It's one of the reasons I dread being in Bedham. I can barely see anything in it.
Yeah, they made some spots darker with the engine update, but without improving the sound. Going to make stealth even easier.
The engine updated also did something to Freddy Dreamworld. It's darker than it used to be.
Haven't been to Badham yet, now I'm curious to see what it looks like. Maybe I'll burn an offering.
Just came from Badham. It was same as usual.
Might be a PS4 thing? On PC it's the same brightness level. At least on Low Settings.
Dunno about everyone else but the game looks better than before because of the improved lighting and I can still see well.
Wasn't there a thread where people wanted the game to be darker again just a while ago?
People always ask for a darker game with the old lighting. It was far superior.