So the only way to get Serum is from the Rift?
Okay. I was used to past events where doing the stuff in the game is what got you the currency. But it seems that the blighted hooks and gens don't actually do anything other than give extra BP?
So the serum currency is only obtainable through the rift? Is this correct?
Comments
yeppers
Ah, so I guess there's no pressure for me to do pumpkin gens then. And I shouldn't feel bad about saboing Pustule Hooks!
eh 4 or 5 cankerous gens is a extra bit of points a game
Don't do it, you're going to make killers miserable
Don't worry I'm not that evil. :P
The extra BP is nice but I stopped needing or caring about BP a long time ago, so no biggie. Survivors have it easy after all, no need to grind out each killer.
BTW question: if I should decide to give BHVR some money and buy the Battle Pass later on after I complete the Rift challenges do I retroactively get everything unlocked so far from my Rift Level?
That's the only benefit you get as the customer, you can wait until you completed the rift
I wonder if they will change it in future... after all, it's business
Ah that's good. So I can decide to plunk down the cash later if I ever manage to unlock everything. I think this is a good thing.
That is correct!
Agree