Give Us The Option.
Can we get the option to play against SWF, I'm honestly tired of playing against 4 stacked teams with insta-heals.
Tagged:
Trusted
Can we get the option to play against SWF, I'm honestly tired of playing against 4 stacked teams with insta-heals.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
insta heals are changed though...
Yeah but you know how it is you down someone their friend runs up gets your attention and chase them for a second while behind you bam.
Do you mean Custom game? The Custom Game option lets you play as killer and have your friends play survivor.
What I'm asking for is an option IS to face these stacked odds or not.
Playing as a solo survivor sucks but you get more into the game because you don't know where the Killer is. If given the choice I would rather not play against a 4 man team running decisive strike, Adrenaline.