I just started playing the event, how come my Rift Tome already has progress?
I open up the game after the update and I'm already like Level 13 in the tome. What gives?
I open up the game after the update and I'm already like Level 13 in the tome. What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
xp gives rift shards apparently it's been counting for the past like what did they say week or 2?
Oh! So it was counting all the XP I gained from when the rift was supposed to be released but got delayed? I get it.
I guess I forgot what they actually said on the stream