People DC'ing To Burn Offerings
I'm getting an influx of killers starting up games and then DC'ing once everyone loads in. I specifically asked a killer why they did that and got this.
Anyone else getting this because this is pathetic.
I'm getting an influx of killers starting up games and then DC'ing once everyone loads in. I specifically asked a killer why they did that and got this.
Anyone else getting this because this is pathetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the logic behind it. It's stupid and I doubt that there's a significant amount of people doing it.
Have fun disconnecting for 1000 matches just to get rid of offerings that doesn't harm your inventory at all or complicates any RNG in the bloodweb. It's so dumb. Deranking is more believable.
It has been said that if a player disconnects while the game is loading then the match is canceled and you keep your stuff. This is indeed pathetic and he is also de-ranking on purpose to play against lower rank Survivors which is a side effect of his true intention. It is sad to see these kinds of things.
I literally just had a killer that did this. Honestly if you wanna DeRank as killer it’s so easy just equip insidious and sit in the basement all game :/
boom EZZZZZ
wasting others time DCing at the beginning of the game just to DeRank is dumb
Nah he waited til the game loaded in and then DC'd. And this caused me to not only lose my item but also my offering
Well nevermind then, yeah everyone loses everything.