Mori Rework?
Insta heals have been nerfed, and I'm not complaining. I play both sides and see the unfairness of them. But on the other hand, moris still exist. Moris are just as unfun for survivors as insta heals were to survivors. Are you guys going to take a look into them and possibly rework them?
Comments
I wouldn't mind the removal of the ebony. but if mori get looked at, I'd hope keys would get the same scrutiny.
I highly doubt mori's will be nerfed as they we're nerfed previously. They require the survivor to be hooked first, with the exception of the cypress mori which is the last survivor can be killed regardless.
The problem with mori's isn't that they take away a hook from survivors but the fact that killers camp/tunnel said survivors to mori.
They said in the livestream that keys, Mori and e.t.c are getting looked at when a person mentioned about the rework/nerf of offering.