Lobbies - am I the only one seeing problem ?
I had some break from Dead by Daylight and I have mixed feeling.
Archive, Halloween event, whole new Chapter - Dear Entity, amazing!!
Game itself - just one big clusterfuck. With changes to the lobbies its now impossible (with few rare exceptions) to tell swf apart and what i warned you many times on this forum about is happening. Killer players either take stronger killers with meta builds just to stomp some chill random survivors or take fun killers with interesting builds just to be stomped by 4man swf. Haddonfield beein Haddonfield doesn't help, such as other offerings with EVERY map broken in favour of Balanced Landing (Red Forest and Crotus Prenn).
Let Killers see who exactly is in swf and give them slightly more points for doing so. Strong crap will be taken against swf (which is not fair for killers anyway) but at least normal randos wont be eating million of InstaHatchets or Ivory Billies daily.
Remove that ######### HaddonField already... I respect every killer player who doesn't dc on Haddonfield immediately. Only Trapper is slightly viable there.
Comments
They did say with introduction of Dedicated you wouldn't be able to tell SWF or not apart.