No Mither & Vigil exhaustion change

EDIT: This was my original post that I thought got deleted, I prefer how I worded the other post (it has the same title), but here it is for anyone who cares.
:-P

This is pretty simple, have No Mither and Vigil allow you to regain exhaustion while running, but Vigil is the only one with a percent bonus. With the upcoming exhaustion update, playing with No Mither will be more difficult because you’ll no longer be able to get Dead Hard in a chase, which is vital because you can only take 1 hit (I know not everyone uses DH + NM but it’s a synergy). With Vigil, the upcoming update is going to make the perk virtually useless, so it either needs a buff or the before mentioned ability to recover exhaustion while running. I don’t think it’d be unbalanced because you’d have to use a valuable perk slot for Vigil if you’d want that effect and sacrifice other perks for it. Also Vigil should effect other people within 8 meters (as in they’d regain exhaustion if someone with Vigil is close by while they’re running). Those are my ideas and I’d like to hear your thoughts on them.

Comments

  • i'm exhausted.... but if i keep running full speed, i'll feel better in a minute.... sounds legit....

  • i'm exhausted.... but if i keep running full speed, i'll feel better in a minute.... sounds legit....

    It doesn’t have to be realistic, it’s more about preventing two perks from being made worse to use. Having something be fun is always better than something being realistic.
  • oh, i wasn't attempting 'realism'. i was attempting humor.... i couldn't care less either way. alot of my favorite perks are getting ****** too. its just the nature of the game, i suppose....

  • oh, i wasn't attempting 'realism'. i was attempting humor.... i couldn't care less either way. alot of my favorite perks are getting ****** too. its just the nature of the game, i suppose....

    Oh ok, I get you, I thought you were using the “it’s not realistic” argument that I see now and again, even though this game shouldn’t be based on realism. 

    Edit: the lol isn’t because I disagree, it’s because I find your joke funny now that you clarified that.