Events Always Seem To Highlight Killer Pressure [Mini-Rant]

I can't be the only one who notices this, right?

It seems every event, as a killer, games go badly for me if I'm in Late Green - Red Ranks. I've lost two ranks in the last 20 matches during this event than I have ever lost in a row. And this isn't new, as it seems to happen to me every single major event.

I don't play Nurse or Spirit, out of personal vow, but I do well with Freddy, Plague, and Pig, and never have I ever had such a bad streak.

Before such events, I get some good games, some team wipes, some 2Ks, and some all escapes. But every match so far has had me going up against impossibly efficient survivor teams that I just can't keep up with without Ruin.

I won't claim to be the best killer out there, I've only about 400 hours thus far spread across a long period of time with on-and-off installments of the game. But I've hovered in purples for a while, and it seems every event I plummet so hard it just spoils my desire to play it for a few weeks.

Is this just bad luck? Maybe. But I have a sneaking suspicion that this isn't just me. I have a feeling that, for most Killers, survivors tend to be at their peak during these events, for good reason. And as such, it highlights some of the momentous challenges killers face when up against a well-coordinated team.

Should I chalk this up to The Entity being cruel to me, or do events like this highlight the issues that plague hyper coordination in this game?

Comments