How does everyone feel about deliverance?
I would have thought that it would a meta perk considering you can easily trade hooks with a survivor and deliverance and decisive strike away.
I would have thought that it would a meta perk considering you can easily trade hooks with a survivor and deliverance and decisive strike away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's definitly a meta perk.
I never use it because I'm found first
I never use it because I see a lot of stupid insta-saves but I have found that the higher rank I get the less this happens but instead I get 2 hooked or even 1 because...reasons? Maybe I should run it after saying that lol It's a damn shame it doesn't work with 2nd Wind though, that combo would be sick.