Why didn't the reverse bear trap go off?
I let a dying survivor crawl out of the exit thinking they would die from the the reverse bear trap but they didn't.
I let a dying survivor crawl out of the exit thinking they would die from the the reverse bear trap but they didn't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Traps deactivate when they are on the ground. Or you're chasing them.
Gotta keep that in mind
Thanks guys. Yeah think I put in on in the collapse
They used to not do that I thought. Or was I always just missing something. I remember back then I swear a trap exploded on their head when they tried to crawl out the gate with it on.
They can run out the gate with a trap on now.
EGC changes.